Relationships are interesting things...and can very quickly get extremely complicated and leave you wondering what happened. I am not sure really why things are suddenly all out of whack. Did I miss some all important, yet apparently secret social cue that signals the drawing of battle lines?
What do you do when people that you care about betray you and don't really seem to care. Forgiveness is key, but it is sometimes easier said than truly done. Especially when one party apparently feels like nothing was done to merit being forgiven. More than one cherished thing was lost that day, and we have moved on. Despite that I know that things will never be the same between us. Now that we are being pulled back into each others lives I am wondering how the tension will affect everyone. I hope that I will be truly able to forgive even if forgiveness is never asked for--that I can be the bigger person.
I think I missed the turn in my life that led me down the path of computer programmer extraordinaire, but it did. Maybe is should have been mentioned to me, oh, five years ago, when I could have actually learned how to do all of this in school, rather than having to try and pretend I know.
This is the cake of the week!! Mostly because it is the only cake this week... It is a pistachio cake with pistachio filling decorated to look like a basket of flowers. It is all edible and SO FUN to make!!




Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Recently Brought to My Attention...
Posted by Anonymous at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment