Monday, January 26, 2009

Insomniatic Rantings

It is early.

Really early.

I am still awake, which is gross.

However, I have a lot of homework, music and tennis to keep me occupied. (yay!)

And I made cookies. (double yay!)

I was thinking about it the other day and I realized it has been a really long time since I have sent Kyle cookies, so I decided tomorrow (well, today) would be a good day to do it. I had all of the stuff already (mostly), so all I had to do was decide on flavors.

I made chocolate cookies with Andes Mint Chips and then I faked my way through a Heath Bar and oatmeal cookie that I didn't have a recipe for. It worked out pretty good. They are edible (always a plus) and they taste pretty good (double bonus!). They are not the best I have ever made, there is still a bit of tweeking to be done with the recipe, but the missionaries won't mind. =]




After all of the cookies were finished I packed it all up and got them ready for the post office tomorrow. (yay!!)

I finished my story about Benny the Rock today. Maybe I will share it after I get it back tomorrow...

And I took pictures of everything.

(Naturally)

I have been sitting here watching tennis and listening to music and I LOVE it! One of my favorite bands right now is Paramore. I have all but worn out the one cd I own (the actual cd, not from iTunes) and I am working on wearing out the Twilight Soundtrack as well.

(It has other AMAZING music on it besides that done by Paramore, but we aren't really focusing on them now)

So, I am sitting here listening to a bunch of their music and decided to chech out their YouTube videos. I found this one and I thought maybe you would like to share it with me. =]

When it Rains by Paramore


It is early now. I have 2 classes tomorrow. Plus a lot more homework that I probably should at least pretend to work on until I fall asleep.

I realize a lot of this was a bit random. That is just the way my brain is working tonight (morning). Besides, I think it is better this way. =]

Oh, and Happy Chinese New Year oh you year of the Ox!!

0 comments: