Friday, January 30, 2009

Technology Adventures

I am graduating at the end of March!!!

If you didn’t know this then either a) you have never noticed the nifty countdown in the top right hand corner of this page or b) you just really don’t know me very well. Either way graduation is still happening!!

However, before all of the partying can begin I have two very large projects to complete before I can walk down that catwalk (yes, a catwalk) I have two very large projects to complete: my portfolio and my capstone project. Both of them combined have required many revisions with quite a few still left.

This morning I tried to print part of my capstone project to have someone help me with a few final revisions and the printer at the school was having issues. All I needed was fifteen pages printed in black and white—not that difficult.

(Or so I thought)

It was then that I remembered this:

I realized that this comic encompassed most of my feelings towards this printer issue almost perfectly.

There was no paper jam, or empty printer cartridges—it was just a minor server tantrum. I eventually got my papers, but it would have been really cool if ‘Paper Jam Boy’ (or croc) and his ‘spidey-sense’ had shown up to help…

Or at the very least comic entertainment.

0 comments: