Contrary to popular belief I have not been hiding from or avoiding people. I have been really, really busy.
I am working back at Sounds again these days and it is keeping me really busy. About a week and a half ago I learned how to read and write in html code (in 2 DAYS!!) to create a few email templates for our stores and to help along with our ever quickly approaching store consolidation. With the economy the way it is these days we have been trying to do a lot more email marketing than we ever have before to try and increase business. So far it is working!!
I have also been taking some refresher courses in cake decorating since I have been home. I absolutely LOVE it!! Most of everything that is being covered in the classes I already know how to do, but I am learning some new tricks on top of all of the extra practice I am getting. In keeping with taking these classes and trying to stay in the culinary field I have been decorating cakes and experimenting with different flavors and techniques.
Life is just busy. Sometimes I don't like it because I feel like I never sleep. But keeping busy keeps me from dwelling on...everything. I guess everything has pros and cons though. Right?
Monday, May 4, 2009
Still Alive
Posted by Anonymous at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment