Friday, July 10, 2009

Anger, Heartbreak And Moving On

It is really hard when you care about someone to have things suddenly all fall apart around you. Especially when the reasons are insignificant or even make believe. How is it that easy to just let everything go?

I am done crying about things that I can't change. And by done crying I mean that crying isn't all I do anymore. Now I'm mad. I don't want to be, but the hurt runs so deep that I don't know what else to feel other than anger and hurt.

I don't know where things went wrong. We were always so close and now we couldn't be farther apart. When did the bridge we crossed lead in two different directions?

Maybe someday things will all work out. Maybe things can be similar to what they used to be. Maybe someday he will realize how much he hurt me. Maybe one day we will be friends again.

I'm not holding my breath because that is a lot of maybes.

People talk about soulmates, about them being the person you will spend the rest of your life or even eternity with. I don't think a soulmate even has to have anything to do with getting married. We are, were, I don't even know anymore, soulmates. We understand each other without ever having to say a thing. We are best friends and inseparable. We were supposed to meet and be a part of each others lives for a very very long time.

I guess that is part of what is making this so hard. I don't know what happened, but suddenly things are different. I miss my friend.

There is nothing left to do but move on. Thats all I feel like I can do now. I can't fight a battle that I know nothing about. I don't even know what the fighiting is all about. But what do you do.

Maybe he will come to his senses. Hopefully sooner rather than later. I've done all I can do--now its out of my hands. I just hope I can lean to accept the outcome, so matter what it may be.


I like this song. It relates to this situation. I thought I would share it.

0 comments: