Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Annoyed...

So, this quarter is busy.

(Probably and understatement, but too early to tell)

I have one cooking class and it isn't supposed to be time consuming in any way, other than having to type out my recipes every week.

Its a two day calss. Five hours each day.

We got our recipes for last week on day one and were supposed to have re-written or typed them onto 4x6 cards by the following day for class.

At the end of class I ask Chef if I can type them and print them out on 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of paper in sheet protectors.

He has had me in class before and knows what I am talking about so he says that would be fine as long as they will be protected from getting dirty or ruined in class.

So, show up to class with my recipes typed and in sheet protectors.

(I also have a timeline because there were a lot of things to finish in a short amount of time)

Chef takes one look at them and starts...not yelling, but raising his voice and being all ornery about it.

He tells me that he never told me any such thing...and if I don't show up with my recipes on index cards next week I will lose all of my participation points for the week!!

(in a French accent no less because he is French, but it can be really awkwardly funny when he shifts between a mixture of French and English when 'yelling')

Grrr...

Anyways, I just finished gluing recipes onto index cards and I am a bit cranky about it...mostly because I have so many other things to do and other ways to be spending my time.

whatever.

two quarters left.

besides...sleep is a crutch.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I know someone who owes me a free assassination if you need it. Let me know.