Thursday, October 9, 2008

Awkwardly Interesting...

So, I am sitting in my living room, at about midnight, minding my own business and working on homework when all the sudden I see this light.

(Now, there are those of you that are thinking it’s her...Ooo Shiny complex, but I am being serious!!)

It was coming from outside one of my windows, which wouldn't be totally weird if it was located at the height of say a flashlight in someone’s hands (that would just be creepy and I would have called the cops) except it was way too high to be a flashlight. I'm not going to lie, I was a bit worried at first noticing it but that changed to confusion while I was trying to figure it out.

So, I get up and get to the window and what do I discover...A BLIMP!!! A blimp completely lit up so it was white and fully equipped with a huge LCD screen advertising...I didn't even notice... Who flies a blimp at midnight?!?! (only in Vegas) I wanna know because it is distracting me from my homework...


(Ok, so writing this is too, but...minor detail. I had to share)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! I love you!

Jefe said...

Blimps are cool! So is you!