Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dusting...A short storyish thing...

Picture this:

A mixer bowl with eggs and sugar inside
A bowl of cake flour and cocoa powder
James pouring all the cocoa powder mix into the mixing bowl while talking to Chef
James turning on the mixer while still talking to Chef
Turning the mixer on higher so stuff starts to come out of the mixer
Me slightly yelling at James to stop and it scares him so he moves is the wrong way and turns it on high…
Right as I approach the mixer to stop it
We have been in class for 45 minutes
And I am suddenly covered everywhere in cocoa powder
(including up both sleeves and down the front of my jacket)
Makes for a pretty cool night and a laugh
Just in case you wanted to know

2 comments:

Jefe said...

And there's no picture because.....

Unknown said...

I couldn't have paid James for a better laugh! That is SO funny! You both made my day.