Monday, September 15, 2008

Great Times

I had an amazingly cousin fun-filled past few days. There was good food, football, swimming, goofing around and more good food. It has been a long time, well really only a couple months, since I have been home and it was well over due.

I love this view. The game that occurred during that time was also pretty much AWESOME!! GO COUGARS!!!!!






Porter is pretty much the best baby I have met in a long time. Not to mention the fact that he is so cute, don’t you agree?!?!




Chris helped Tamilyn eat corn at dinner, but at breakfast she fed herself without even noticing. We are so proud. =]


I am not really sure what was happening here, but there was a shift in the alignment of that side of the booth apparently...


I am pretty sure this is the earliest this many of us have been awake and coherent at the same time and in the same place. It was very entertaining!!


A Megan sandwich never looked so serene, while at the same time Jordan looks so suspicious…


Tamilyn found a cool 'bowl'er hat...


Chris had cool hair...


and Jordan was trying to look cool...

This doesn't happen enough, not nearly enough. Thankfully I will be back again in two weeks. =]

0 comments: