Kyle has been gone for six months today. It is so hard and yet so easy to believe at the same time. It doesn't feel like it has been six months, yet it does. We get to talk to him in just over a week and I can't wait!
Kyle loves Canada, despite the freezing temperatures he jokingly wishes I would trade with him. The winter weather is helping the work to progress because it is helping open doors. The missionaries are spending less time tracting and more time shoveling snow for neighbors. He will most likely be in Barrie through Christmas and New Years and is very excited about it.
I miss him, but he is happy, which makes me happy!
He is close to coming home. Well closer that when he left. But still a world of time away to help people that are looking for truth in their lives.
I love you brother!!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Six Months
Posted by Anonymous at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment